Sun 9:15 a.m.
Holydays – As announced in Newsletter
Eircode- V 95 N 271
Little is known of the history of Our Lady of the Wayside Church at Inch beyond the fact that is was also built by Fr. Lynch, in 1833. It contains a holy water font transferred from the previous ‘interim’ chapel, which is inscribed with the date 1813. The church was badly damaged in the great storm of 1903.
The Grotto near the church is one of a number of projects undertaken by the parishioners of Inch, Kilmaley and Connolly to mark the millennium year of 2000 A.D.