Daily Mass will resume this Monday 29th June as follows:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday at 10.00am Connolly Church –
Thursday and Friday at 10.00am Kilmaley Church
From Saturday, 4th July the following schedule will apply:
Monday and Tuesday @ 10.00am Connolly Church
Wednesday Inch Church (Time to be confirmed)
Thursday and Friday @ 10.00am Kilmaley Church
Saturday @7.30pm Kilmaley Church
Sunday @ 9.15am and 10.30am Kilmaley Church
The health and safety of everyone attending mass is very important adhering to HSE guidelines seating capacity in all our churches is greatly reduced with a limit of 50. Capacity varies in all three churches. As a result of this Connolly and Inch Churches will not re-open for Sunday Mass at the moment.
The obligation to attend Mass on Sunday and Holy Days is suspended for the time being. If you do not feel safe or comfortable attending Mass in person, you are can join us via Kilmaley parish live mass facebook or on any other day.
- Enter the church via the Main Door
- Sanitise your hands on entering the church
- Seating has been marked out indicating the areas where people can sit allowing one person to sit at the end of each free row while members of the same household attending mass are asked to sit in the same seat. The church will be filled in the following order Aisle Left Hand Side of Altar – Aisle Right Hand Side of Altar – Main Aisle. Stewards will show you where to go we ask that you adhere to social distancing.
- Once seated you are asked to remain in your seat.
- Holy Communion will be distributed only in the Hand. Holy Communion will be distributed at the very end of mass as you exit the church observing social distancing. The Priest/Eucharistic Minister will wear a face mask and sanitise their hands before and after distributing Holy Communion.
- Exit from the church will only be via the side aisle doors
These procedures are put in place to ensure the safety of everyone attending Mass.
- No more than 50 people including priests and ministers will be permitted in the church. To accommodate any surplus there will be a speaker outside and Holy Communion will be brought to you.
- The Collection Basket will not be distributed. Your contribution can be placed in one of the collection boxes provided.
- Holy Water Fonts have been emptied (Holy Water available on request)
- The sign of peace is suspended
- Church Choirs will not participate at this time in the liturgy.
- Altar Servers will not participate at this time in the liturgy.
READERS AND EUCHARIST MINISTERS
Ministers of the Word and of the Eucharist will be seated in the Sanctuary area.
We look forward to welcoming you again we have missed you and look forward to your continued support.
SACRAMENT OF CONFIRMATION
Parish Confirmation Day Saturday, 25th July, 2020